Are you a hard worker who gives the job everything you have? Does the idea of monthly profit sharing/bonus that rewards you immediately for your hard work appeal to you? If so, we want you to join our team where go-getters thrive and are rewarded at month-end for their contributions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Gather and document business requirements
– Think strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data models and design
– Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
– Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
– Perform root cause analysis on internal data, external data, and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
– Additionally, there will be IT responsibilities needed to support a small office including but not limited to:
– New computer setup
– Ongoing computer maintenance (troubleshooting, installing updates, etc.)
– Application management (consolidate accounts, update credentials, etc.)
– Email audit (consolidate accounts, ensure correct address is being used for each business function)
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
– Coursework towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Experience in MSSQL, Access, or any other relational database system
– Knowledge of SalesForce.com Objects is preferred, not necessary
– Must have a business-oriented mindset when looking at the data, and be able to communicate with stakeholders at varying levels of IT knowledge
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for monthly financial incentives driven by the impact that your analytical and technical skills bring to our small, yet growing organization.
Full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities available.